Sunday, May 30, 2010

Summer is Here?



Well it went from Winter to Summer in one day up here. The weather this weekend is absolutely insane. The Cottonwoods and Willows are getting there leaves, and everything is vibrant up and down the canyon. We are still two weeks out, I think, for the Summer Caddis blitz. Green Drakes should be about two-three weeks out, and PMD's maybe a week away, but fish are starting to munch on both of the nymphs. There are still some March Browns and small Baetis out, but that should end this week. These photos are from yesterday on the Truckee with Emmet from Alameda putting a nice Brown in the net.

2 comments:

reddog said...

video is awesome. Tried the section just above hirshdale last weekend and of course got my tail handed to me. Oh well first trip of the season I'll be back definetly fishin deeper next time after seeing that tech! Keep hookin em!

reddog said...

Forgot be sure to let me know when the caddis start.


Followers