Friday, May 28, 2010

Doing Battle.



Landing big fish is not easy, you must be prepared for battle. You have to be willing to chase a fish down even if that means falling in to get the job done. I went into battle today on some big fish, but they all got the upper hand. I chased a few down the bank and even fell in Brad Pitt style and the fish still got off. These fish are red hot right now and they are not coming in easily. These pictures are of the small fish I did land. Streamers in the morning, and Green Drake nymphs in the afternoon.

2 comments:

Frank R. Pisciotta said...

Matt---Yeah...I'm getting to old & decrepit to do the "Brad Pitt" run-down. That is the reason you are in fact the new Sheriff or King (you choose) of the Grand Canyon of the Truckee.

...light-footed, delicate & gentle

Frankie da Fish

g_rob said...

I've always thought you looked more like Ben Afleck. Frank, on the other hand, is definitely a Brad Pitt look-alike.


Followers