Monday, January 10, 2011

Two States, One Day

I've been doing the two-states-one-day-game-plan a lot lately. I'll start fishing on the Nevada side of the Truckee River and then I hit up the California side on the way home. Fishing is good in both states, but a little more consistent on the Nevada side. My best fly has been my black baetis nymph #18 which will be available to the public coming this Spring (more on that later) The fishing should get even better by the end of this week as overnight lows will not be as cold as they have been. You too can get in on the action. The "Double Whammy Special" two states, one day for $225.00. Come get yourself some big wintertime fish on the Truckee River system. The top video is in California, and the bottom photo is in Nevada.



5 comments:

Bigerrfish said...

Matt, Looking forward to seeing that pattern,
question, are the regs different between the two states? do you need a Nevada and a Californa liecense for that streatch?

Matt "Gilligan" Koles said...

Hey biggerfish, yep you need two liscenses, the man always wants his money.

Bigerrfish said...

gotcha..

Crazy Uncle Larry said...

Nice new top photo. That guy in the yellow Yota looks like a handsome rogue.

Benny said...

Wow, what a sweet deal you're offering Matt. I wish I had some vacation time, I'd be all over this deal.


Followers