Thursday, January 20, 2011

LOG (Sandwich)



Took out my buddy Larry today. Larry always brings a mean sandwich. In fact they're so big we call them the LOG sandwich, or Land of the Giant, sandwich. Today he added some jalapeno peppers for a little kick. It really was the highlight of my week. Larry is a bad ass fisherman and fly tier, but his name is Larry and therein lies the problem. There was of course some very big fish lost. The fishing talk and the fishing was pretty good on the Nevada side of the Truckee River. I'll be at the Sage, Reddington, Rio booth this weekend at the ISE show in Sacramento. Come by and say hello.

3 comments:

otis said...

Damn..where those big boys at?
Did you usealot peacock herl,and a weighted bead dewad drifted with an occasional twitch?
I`m impressed...

Josh "Chappy" Chaplin said...

What up? How was the show, I wish I could have gone. Haven't been in about 3 years. I've joined all the blogging buzz and gangsta syled my own. Check it out www.wadersdeep.blogspot.com
Also,
Where the hell are the buisness cards? PO Box 1708

Matt "Gilligan" Koles said...

Don't come though my hood without some beer. You're lucky I was out of town. Cool blog man. The flies look good. That mayfly nymph will work real well.


Followers