Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Web Dude.



I'm often asked who did my website. Well, it's one of Truckee's own, Paul Hamil. He's taken care of me on many occasions when I need things tweaked on the web site so a little float was in order today. We didn't get any real big fish, but it was still a fun day on the water. I did get a little brown on the new fly, it's not a nymph or a streamer, but looks great in the water. I'll be fishing them this Winter, we'll see how they do. Paul's design company is www.antitodedesign.com, check it out.

3 comments:

Benny said...

The site looks good with the black background, the text on the right is a tad bit to dark and a little difficult to see, might want to ask you buddy Paul to brighten up the text, other than that it looks good.

Paul said...

yeah it is a little hard to read. I didn't design Matt's blogger page - just his actual website at http://www.gilligansguideservice.com/index.html. Paul

Paul said...

Thanks for a great day - small fish but a beautiful day none the less


Followers