Friday, October 15, 2010

Old Guys Rule.


I've been taking out a lot old guys lately. I like the old guys. They usually have good soft rods, rods that used to be made in America. They have cool hats that they bought back in West Yellowstone in the 80's, you know the ones with the flaps on the back. The old guys can usually fish to, some just need a little tune up like my old Toyota. What I like about the old guys is they are just happy to be out on the water enjoying life in their retirement. They all have good stories and if you listen you can actually learn a bit form them. This is a photo of Dwayne from Walnut Creek with fish on.

2 comments:

Larry said...

addMat... I am old but my rod is not soft!!!!!!!!!!!!
Larry the Farmer

Matt "Gilligan" Koles said...

I don't know... that's not what your wife said, just kidding.


Followers