Monday, September 13, 2010

A Little Fishing for Myself.



Man, it's been a while since I spent the day fishing for myself. I have had a busy Summer. I put my boat in today with Elliot for a little solo mission. I must say I was a bit out of practice, but it didn't take long to start hooking fish. The fishing was exceptional, the landing part wasn't so good though. I did have a two foot brown eat a PMX in some skinny water which was very cool, but he took off downstream and came unbuttoned. The weather has been perfect up here and the fishing is very good on the Truckee River.

2 comments:

Chris Scott said...

Is that a new watercraft? Looking good! So is it just going to be you and Larry coming out? Sounds like Larry wants to hit up the Bighorn. I say it is kind of a toss up between the Bighorn and the MO. We should hit up the Park for sure, maybe slough creek one day and the Madison in the Park the other.

Crazy Uncle Larry said...

I'm down for the MO. Slough creek is left over from last time. Need to hit that up. You get your elk yet Chris? I saw another nice bull today going up to where I saw the old bull with his 7 bitches. Slide that tag down here and I'll fill it tomorrow.


Followers