Thursday, April 22, 2010

OMG in LOG


Oh my God, Jeff from S.F.hooked some big fish today in Land of the Giants. One Brown was absolutely unreal, and I see a lot of big fish. When this Brown got hooked he instantly ran then jumped, as Bozeman Chris would say, "You have to bow down to them." He also hooked a Rainbow that was the biggest one I've seen all year, maybe 25"+, wow...This Rainbow was the only one landed today, a small fish in comparison. Flows stayed stable today and the bite was on.

2 comments:

Chris Scott said...

It is just one of the many fishing techniques I have in my arsenal. I learned this one fishing the keys off of Cuba for large tarpon all while sipping a mojito.

Matt "Gilligan" Koles said...

Funny you say that. I remember fishing with Hemmingway in the Keys when I learned of that technique.


Followers