Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Action Shots.




Here's some photo's of clients putting some wood to them Truckee River fish. I wish we had some nice grip and grins, but they just didn't bring the big ones to the net. Stephen from Elk Grove was glad his battle with his brown ended when it did as he said he was exhausted. Pound for pound I don't think there is any harder fighting fish in the West than Truckee River wild trout. Fish are keyed, and I mean keyed in on Caddis. Get out of valley heat, or the San Francisco fog and enjoy the fun on the Truckee River.

2 comments:

Frank R. Pisciotta said...

Matt---I really like last image! You should do a photo-essay for
for Sierra Fisherman mag entitled
"Puttin' on da Wood"

da Dean...alternately AKA da Editor at Large

PS---I'm taking your advise and will be "up-tippeting"(new word)a client tommorrow; to 3x. I want someone to land a 5-lber. Thus far there has been 2 chances...3rd time is a charm.

Matt "Gilligan" Koles said...

Franky Flav-Yup 2x, to 3x, maybe 4x if I'm feeling crazy. Let me know about the photo thing.


Followers