Tuesday, November 10, 2009

3 rivers in 3 days







I headed up with "Feet" Keith to the Trinity to fish for a few days and meet his buddie Josh. We fished Three rivers in three days. One day on the Trinity and two on other rivers I would rather not mention. The Trinity sucked. Every man and his uncle and trust fund kid form S.F. out fishing. If I was a Steelhead I'd swim up the Klamath instead, poor guys. The next day we meet up with Dirty Ernie from the Fly Shop and he took us to a really cool spot and some nice fish were caught by the whole crew. The last day Keith and I fished solo and both got a couple nice Rainbows along with a few other takers. All in all, a good trip.

1 comment:

Idaho Fisherman 29 said...

Nothing like the Truckee River eh? It's nice to keep some things secret... you can't reveal everything you know on the blog for the whole world to know.


Followers