Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The old man and the L.T.




Today was Joe Cerniglia's birthday so a little outing on the Little Truckee was in order. When Joe ain't up running his lake at Northstar you can bet he's out on the L.T. Joe brought Cooper and when my dog and his get together not a lot of fishing gets done. The water is low and it was hot out. The day before was rough on me being out in the sun all day splitting wood. I just wasn't down for the desert like atmosphere. I lasted all of two hours. Joe is the man on the Little Truckee. He knows where every damn fish in that river hold. Joe will take you to school on that river period.

2 comments:

rm said...

happy freakin birthday my friend, your pal ryan matt

Crazy Uncle Larry said...

sorry I couldn't make it, would of brought Rosie and all the fish would have ran for their lives.


Followers