Monday, February 21, 2011

Pleasanton Show This Weekend



I'll be heading to the Pleasanton Fly Fishing Show this weekend. If you've never been it's actually a pretty cool show to go check out. It's an all fly fishing show unlike the ISE show in Sacramento and other sportsmen type shows. This year it looks like most all of the major fly fishing vendors will be back. You'll be able to book a trip to some far away destination, attend a seminar from top fly fishing personalities, or come by and watch me tie flies and get a free beer koozie. It will be nice to get off the mountain for a awhile. It's cold up here in Truckee and another big storm is on the way. This is a few shots from today.

3 comments:

Lazy Lopez said...

I'll be there Saturday morning with the boy. I'll swing by to say hello. And to pick up my flies :p

Matt "Gilligan" Koles said...

I'll see you guys Sat, stoked, I got tons of flies for ya. Looks like you've been getting some fishing in. It's hard to leave a comment on your blog.

Andy said...

You'll have the ability to publication a trip to some much aside destination, go to a seminar from best fly angling personalities
How can we swtor credits through the internet? We must make it safe and trust those people who buy our's products, and we can buy swtor credits of other games.


Followers