Friday, June 11, 2010

The Truckee is Fishable!!!



The water has come down fast and is gaining clarity through out the entire system. Near town it is about perfect, clarity wise, and lower down it is still a bit off color and high. These fish are hungry and are not picky right now. I hooked multiple fish this morning, fish big and small, and could have hooked more if I didn't break my rod. Any generic nymph pattern will work, and the bigger the better. I'm really excited about this this Summer because it is going to go off up here.

3 comments:

Larry said...

Hey Mat give ma a call and I will book you for a day when its time!

Matt "Gilligan" Koles said...

Word....Maybe next week, oughta be prime time by then.

Larry said...

marchbrownMat give me a call at least a day before, looking forward to hearing from you. Larry the Farmer!


Followers