Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Canyon fishing







Headed down in what Frank Pisciotta calls "The Grand Canyon of the Truckee" this morning. This time of year I don't have a whole lot of time to fish personally so when I do I don't like seeing anyone else around. This is one of those places. I take a game trail down and take one back up. You can't guide this section, it is just to gnarly for the general public to wade and fish. It dosen't matter that I didn't catch a fish. I was fishing streamers on my Switch and no one decided to chase. Who cares that's not why I chose to go down there. Take off your damn indicators and go fish a canyon sometime.

3 comments:

Lazy Lopez said...

Word.

Brian J. said...

I shouldn't have looked at these pictures... I now loathe my cubicle walls...

haha

Crazy Uncle Larry said...

Damn son, you shouldn't of told!
I did the same today in my back yard...


Followers