Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Larry's modified Fat Albert


A couple months ago Larry came by with his new strike indicators. He had gone to the fabric store and bought some knitting yarn. This thing was impressive, I'm talking serious fuzz ball. You would need a 10wt Spey Rod to handle it. He threw his rod in the back of my truck and my cat Daisy Mae almost jumped through the window to play with this thing. We drove down to the river and I was scared that the Mountain Lions would want to come out and take a swipe at it dangling off the back of my tailgate. Today Larry's Fat Albert wouldn't float right so he tied some of his old cat yarn on top of it to add a little buoyoncy. Once again I was sacred of getting attacked by a Couger. It lasted a few runs and blew off. I think he needs to package some of that stuff up and sell them to Pets Mart.

No comments:


Followers