Friday, October 22, 2010

End of the Season Through the Miracle Mile.


Had a great day today through the Miracle Mile as my friend Joe likes to call it. Lot's of hook ups and lost big fish for my clients. The Hirschdale area gets pretty hammered all Summer, but now crowds are gone and hardly anyone is on the river. The fishing is much better. This will be my last post for a week or so as I'll be in Montana visiting my buddy Chris. Even though I guide in the Winter my main guiding season is coming to a close as Winter is looming upon us. I want to say thanks for everyone who has came out to fish with me this Summer. The Truckee is tough, but hopefully everyone had a good time and learned something. It has been my busiest season to date. November looks like it could be cold, but the fishing should be good for the first few weeks as the browns are spawning late this year. See you guys when I get back.

4 comments:

Larry said...

Have a great vacation! I will talk to you when you get back.
Thanks again. You are a class act Mat!

Matt "Gilligan" Koles said...

Man, I haven't heard anyone say that in a while, thanks. I think November will be good, maybe better than this last month. It was frigg'n 90 degrees for most of October. Cheers...

Lazy Lopez said...

Dude, have an awesome trip! I'm gonna come see you one more time before the year is over. I'll bring my winter gear and some whiskey to keep us warm.

Matt "Gilligan" Koles said...

Get on up here dude, your always welcome...


Followers